The 20th Dhaka International Yarn & Fabric Show 2023 (DIFS 20) is a comprehensive international exhibition featuring global yarn, fabric trim, and accessories manufacturers, focusing on the entire textile and garment industry in Bangladesh.
The organizer of this exhibition is CEMS-Global, whose “Yarn and Fabric Series Exhibition” has become very popular all over the world. CEMS-Global has held this series of exhibitions in Bangladesh, Brazil, Morocco, and Sri Lanka.
In the 2021-2022 fiscal year, Bangladesh will export clothing worth US$42.613 billion, making it the second-largest clothing exporter in the world.
DIFS 2023 is held in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Dhaka International Yarn and Fabric Series Exhibition is the oldest and largest international exhibition in Bangladesh. It has been serving the textile and garment industry in Bangladesh for the past 20 years.
After previous successful editions, CEMS-Global is pleased to present the 20th DIFS 2023 – 20th Dhaka International Yarn & Fabric Show 2023 – Summer Edition, the leading longest running and largest exhibition of Yarns, Fabrics, Trims & Accessories in Bangladesh Yes, focusing on the huge textile and garment industries of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is one of the South Asian countries leading the way in shaping textile and apparel exports to the US and EU.
This article provides a comprehensive guide for buyers who plan to attend the coming exhibition.
By covering the following topics:
- Why Visit the 20th DIFS 2023？
- Basic Information You Must Know: Time, location, and basic data of the exhibition
- Exhibition Zones: Understand the different areas to better plan your visit
- Tips for Attending: Registration, parking, dining, and on-site activities
- Find Desired Products: 7 strategies to streamline the search
- We’re Exhibiting Too! Where to find us?
Why Visit the 20th DIFS 2023？
- 5 Reasons to Visit the 20th Dhaka International Yarn & Fabric Show 2023 (DIFS 2023).
- 20th Dhaka International Yarn & Fabric Show 2023 (DIFS 2023) – Summer Edition is a unique 4-day B2B Yarn & Fabric Networking and Sourcing platform, showcasing Worldwide verifi¬ed Yarn & Fabric manufacturers & suppliers under one roof.
- This is your instant access to interact face-to-face with hundreds of International Yarn, Fabric, Trims & Accessory Manufacturers with proven performance, right here at your doorsteps in Bangladesh, saving you time & effort to look for suppliers globally.
- In today’s dynamic marketplace, source your products competitively because Dhaka International Yarn & Fabric Show gives you the perfect opportunity to explore and compare Yarn, Fabric, Trims & Accessory Manufacturers under one roof and clinch profi¬table deals on all kinds of quality looking for.
- Why would you get limited on one Supplier that you have? Visit the show personally to see & connect with these top Global manufacturers collectively accounting for over a Billion of their countries’ exports and see for yourself what they have to offer to you.
- We at CEMS-Global USA, backed with more than 3 decades of Industry Experience, value your most important concern – ‘Your Time’. So, invest your time at this esteemed show to research products, connect, and network with these Global Dyestuff & Chemicals Manufacturers who are coming to Bangladesh to meet you and be your partners in success!
Basic Information You Must Know
Before attending the exhibition, it’s essential to have a basic understanding of the event to make your experience more enjoyable and productive.
- When and Where:
Date : 13th ~ 16th September 2023
Venue: Bangabandhu Bangladesh–China Friendship Exhibition Center
Opening Hours: 10.30 AM to 7.30 PM
- Size and Exhibitors:
Booths & Pavilions: 2245+.With over 37 countries, 1475+ Exhibiting Companies, and 16000+ Business Visitors.
- Website & Concurrent Exhibitions:
Concurrent Exhibitions: 22nd Textech Bangladesh International Expo 2023
42 and Dye+Chem Bangladesh International Expo 2023
Exhibition Zones: Understand the Different Areas to Better Plan Your Visit
By dividing the exhibition into zones, buyers can easily navigate and make informed decisions. This section will provide an overview of each section, highlighting the products and services available to help you plan your visit and narrow down your choices.
With Whom Will You Connect Within DIFS 20?
- All Kinds of Cotton / Synthetic Woven & Knitted Fabrics
- Natural Fabrics (Woven / Knit)
- Functional Fabrics
- Dyed Fabric
- Printed Fabric
- Fancy Finishing
- Home Textiles
- CAD/ CAM & E-business
- Coated Artificial Fur
- Computers & Labeling Systems
- Snap Fastener
- Shoulder Padding
- Transfer Press
- Weaving Ribbon
- Support Services
Tips for Attending: Registration, Parking, Dining and Hotel
Some more useful tips about the exhibition to make your experience more comfortable and more productive:
The specific on-site registration point of the Bangabandhu Bangladesh-China Friendship Exhibition Center may vary according to the arrangement of specific activities and exhibitions. When you arrive at BBCFEC, you can look for signs, signs or ask the staff to determine the exact location of the on-site registration point.
However, you can save time by registering online in advance.
Click here to access the online registration form.
Parking Address: Dhaka Bypass Expressway, Sector 4, Purbachal, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Self-driving parking: The exhibition center usually provides a parking lot for visitors to park their private vehicles. You can find the car park and park your vehicle by following the signs or directions.
There are dining options available at the exhibition. It is located near the main entrance, so you can easily refuel during your visit.
Also, you can have dinner in a hotel
Hotel Bengal Blueberry
Address: Plot 1/A | Road 90 | Gulshan – 2 | Dhaka 1212.
Tel: +88 02 5505 1630 -33.
The Midori by Lakeshore Hotel
Address: Road 86, House 11B, Gulshan – 2 | Dhaka 1212.
Grace 21 Smart Hotel
Address: House 1 & 3 | Road 21 | Nikunja 2 | Dhaka 1229 | Bangladesh.
Find Desired Products: 7 Strategies to Streamline the Search
Finding the right products can be a daunting task, but we can do something to maximize your exhibition activities and returns. Try seven strategies we propose to streamline the search for desired products. These strategies will help you save time, focus on your needs, and make the most of your attendance at the exhibition.
- Set goals for participation
Objectives can revolve around finding new suppliers, launching new products, or gathering market information. Setting specific goals can help you stay focused, assess your needs, and avoid wasting time on irrelevant exhibitors.
- Conduct market research on exhibitors and products
- Familiarize with 5 key terms if sourcing fabric: end use, weight, composition, fabric style, MOQ.
- Bring a notebook and take organized notes.
- Prepare samples, if possible. That will help exhibitors quickly position what you need and quote you in a short time.
- Prioritize important factors for decision-making, including price, quality, reliability, etc.
- Take photos and record important information, which would aid in the decision-making process or support further research for them.
We’re Exhibiting Too! Where to find us?
We are ZEVA DENIM, a denim fabric manufacturer integrating R&D, production, and marketing. Offering 200+ classic and innovative denim products at competitive prices, small MOQ, and short lead time.
Check below to find out if we have any interesting products for you.
-Denim fabric for lady jeans
- Weight from 8.5oz to 10.5oz before washing.
- Twill or slub style. 45-85%(max.) elasticity.
-Denim fabric for men’s jeans
- Weight from 10oz to 13oz before washing.
- Twill, slub, or crosshatch slub style.
- Medium stretch.
- 187-190cm width maximum.
- Weight from 11oz to 14oz.
- Three different types: 100% cotton, cotton polyester blended (for work wear), and a higher percentage of rayon which can offer a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Weight 4.5oz to 9oz. Stretch or non-stretch.
- 100% cotton, cotton polyester rayon blended, sustainable lightweight mixed grace or lyocell.
- Ideal for shirting denim, work wear, dress, and shorts for adults or kids.
(Noted: Exhibited products are mostly offered in stock. We can fulfill orders of more than 3000 yards. For FCL orders, MOQ is 1000 yards per item. The fastest delivery time is within 7 days!)
Where to find us:
Booth #B258, Hall-B (PREMIUM HALL)
We offer in-person visits. How to apply?
If you can’t attend our exhibition, we offer the option of arranging for an in-person visit. Our team will bring samples and over 10 years of experience in the denim industry to visit you and offer professional insights into the local market during the 3-4 days in Bangladesh after the exhibition.
To schedule a visit, fill out the form on the website or email email@example.com with booking requests such as “I want an in-person visit, my contacts and address are…I need denim fabric….”.
Our team member will respond within one working day to confirm your appointment. If the application is successfully made, we would have a further discussion with you and select appropriate products for you. That can help you save huge sample or freight fees!
- We cannot guarantee all appointment requests can be met due to limited availability, but we will try to consider and fulfill each request. Thank you for your understanding.
- Explore more of our denim fabric products from our Facebook: ZEVA DENIM
Attending the 20th Dhaka International Yarn & Fabric Show 2023 Exhibition can be an enriching and informative experience for fashion industry professionals. With the right preparation and knowledge, attendees can make the most of their time at the exhibition. We hope that this comprehensive guide will assist buyers in navigating the exhibition, discovering new trends and innovations, and connecting with other industry professionals.