The 73rd Edition of Cairo International Fashion & Textile Expo(Cairo Fashion & Textile 73) is the biggest fashion trade show in the middle east.
Cairo Fashion & Tex is the first and only international exhibition specializing in yarn, textiles, garments, and trimming supplies and accessories in Egypt.
This article provides a comprehensive guide for buyers who plan to attend the coming exhibition.
By covering the following topics:
- WhyYou Should Attend Cairo Fashion & Textile 73?
- Basic Information You Must Know: Time, location, and basic data of the exhibition
- Exhibition Zones: Understand the different areas to better plan your visit
- Tips for Attending: Registration, parking, dining, and on-site activities
- Find Desired Products: 7 strategies to streamline the search
- We’re Exhibiting Too! Where to find us?
Why You Should Attend Cairo Fashion & Textile 73?
Cairo Fashion & Textile 73 attracts visitors from more than 67 countries, as well as keeping a close eye on the needs and expectations of the market as well as the latest trends and products.
- Network with major players in your industry
The event brings together professionals, designers, buyers, and suppliers from the fashion and textile industry.
- Gain a greater contact base
It provides a perfect platform to connect, network, and build relationships with like-minded people. Expand your professional network and open the door to potential collaborations, partnerships, and business opportunities.
- Source new suppliers and distributors or reinforce relations with existing ones
Cairo Fashion & Textiles 73 attracts a wide variety of exhibitors including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers. Whether you want to source new products, expand your business, or find potential buyers, this exhibition provides a unique opportunity.
- Discover new products and services with special prices
Stay ahead of the curve by immersing yourself in cutting-edge fashion trends and designs showcased at Fashion & Textiles 73 in Cairo. From fashion shows to exhibitions, you’ll have the chance to discover the latest collections from local and international brands. Get inspired, gain insights, and keep your finger on the pulse of the fashion industry.
Basic Information You Must Know
Before attending the exhibition, it’s essential to have a basic understanding of the event to make your experience more enjoyable and productive.
- When and Where
Date: From 5 to 7 0ctober 2023
Venue: Cairo International Convention Center (CICC)Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt.
Opening Hours: 12 PM -10 PM
- Size and Exhibitors
Size: 20000 m² to 40000 m². With over 20 countries, 510+ Exhibiting Companies, and 27000+ Business Visitors.
Cairo Fashion and Tex is held on a vast area of space (20000 m² to 40000 m²) at CICC (Cairo International Convention Center)
Several ministers and ambassadors have attended the openings of our exhibition and over 20 countries have participated in the event so far, such as (Turkey – Syria – Spain – Italy – China – India – Lebanon – Qatar – Pakistan – Jordan – Kuwait & KSA).
- Website & Organizer
Organizer: Organized by PYRAMIDS INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Exhibition Zones: Understand the Different Areas to Better Plan Your Visit
By dividing the exhibition into zones, buyers can easily navigate and make informed decisions. This section will provide an overview of each section, highlighting the products and services available to help you plan your visit and narrow down your choices.
What Will You See at Cairo Fashion & Textile 73?
- Men’s Wear
- Women’s Wear
- Formal Wear
- Evening Wear
- Home Wear, Underwear & Lingerie
- Sports Wear
- Leather Wear & Products
- Shoes & Bags
- Garment Accessories
- Yarn & Fabric
- Manufacturing Accessories
Tips for Attending: Registration, Parking, Dining and Hotel.
Some more useful tips about the exhibition to make your experience more comfortable and more productive:
The specific on-site registration point of the Cairo International Convention Center (CICC) may vary according to the arrangement of specific activities and exhibitions. When you arrive at CICC, you can look for signs, signs or ask the staff to determine the exact location of the on-site registration point.
However, you can save time by registering online in advance.
Click here to access the online registration form.
Parking Address: 2 EI-Nasr Rd, AI Estad, Qesm Than Madinet Nasr, Cairo Governorate 4436001.
Self-driving parking: The exhibition center usually provides a parking lot for visitors to park their private vehicles. You can find the car park and park your vehicle by following the signs or directions.
The exhibition site is in a superior geographical location, and there are many dining places and accommodation options nearby. It’s located near the main entrance, so you can easily refuel during your visit. You can choose through software such as booking.
Find Desired Products: 7 strategies to streamline the search
Finding the right products can be a daunting task, but we can do something to maximize your exhibition activities and returns. Try seven strategies we propose to streamline the search for desired products. These strategies will help you save time, focus on your needs, and make the most of your attendance at the exhibition.
- Set goals for participation.
- Conduct market research on exhibitors and products.
- Familiarize with 5 key terms if sourcing fabric: end use, weight, composition, fabric style, MOQ.
- Bring a notebook and take organized notes.
- Prepare samples, if possible. That will help exhibitors quickly position what you need and quote you in a short time.
- Prioritize important factors for decision-making, including price, quality, reliability, etc.
- Take photos and record important information, which would aid in the decision-making process or support further research for them.
We’re Exhibiting Too! Where to find us?
We are ZEVA DENIM, a denim fabric manufacturer integrating R&D, production, and marketing. Offering 200+ classic and innovative denim products at competitive prices, small MOQ, and short lead time.
Check below to find out if we have any interesting products for you.
- Denim fabric for lady jeans
- Weight from 8.5oz to 10.5oz before washing.
- Twill or slub style. 45-85%(max.) elasticity.
- Denim fabric for men’s jeans
- Weight from 10oz to 13oz before washing.
- Twill, slub, or crosshatch slub style.
- Medium stretch.
- 187-190cm width maximum.
- Rigid denim
- Weight from 11oz to 14oz.
- Three different types: 100% cotton, cotton polyester blended (for work wear), and a higher percentage of rayon which can offer a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Lightweight denim
- Weight 4.5oz to 9oz. Stretch or non-stretch.
- 100% cotton, cotton polyester rayon blended, sustainable lightweight mixed grace or lyocell.
- Ideal for shirting denim, work wear, dress, and shorts for adults or kids.
(Noted: Exhibited products are mostly offered in stock. We can fulfill orders of more than 3000 yards. For FCL orders, MOQ is 1000 yards per item. The fastest delivery time is within 7 days!)
- Where to find us
Booth #F26, CAIRO TEX-Hall 5
- We offer in-person visits. How to apply?
If you can’t attend our exhibition, we offer the option of arranging for an in-person visit. Our team will bring samples and over 10 years of experience in the denim industry to visit you and offer professional insights into the local market during the 3-4 days in Bangladesh after the exhibition.
To schedule a visit, fill out the form on the website or email email@example.com with booking requests such as “I want an in-person visit, my contacts and address are…I need denim fabric….”.
Our team member will respond within one working day to confirm your appointment. If the application is successfully made, we would have a further discussion with you and select appropriate products for you. That can help you save huge sample or freight fees!
- We cannot guarantee all appointment requests can be met due to limited availability, but we will try to consider and fulfill each request. Thank you for your understanding.
- Explore more of our denim fabric products from our Facebook: ZEVA DENIM
Attending The 73rd Edition of Cairo International Fashion & Textile Expo(Cairo Fashion & Textile 73) Exhibition can be an enriching and informative experience for fashion industry professionals. With the right preparation and knowledge, attendees can make the most of their time at the exhibition. We hope that this comprehensive guide will assist buyers in navigating the exhibition, discovering new trends and innovations, and connecting with other industry professionals.